Importing blog posts from another blog account in Blogger is found at the Settings' Basic section. It is done when you want to keep older blog posts' date and time when they were actually published to a new or another account. You can edit the date and time of copy-pasted posts at New Post editor's Post Options but importing is more convenient especially when you have a lot to transfer.
Click image to enlarge
- Go to your older or other Blogger account where you want to get posts from
- Go to Settings' Basic section and Export blog to download or save your blog's XML file
- Now go to your new or other Blogger account where you want to transfer posts to
- Go to Settings' Basic section and Import blog to upload the XML file you downloaded or saved
- Do minor editing for each post where you might have had pictures and embedded videos that are smaller or larger from your older or other Blogger account for their new appearance, you might also want to change their labels
- Go to Settings' Basic section and Delete blog
* Before you decide to make a new Blogger account, thinking you just want to have a different Blogspot URL and there is nothing wrong with your blog content, then do not make a new one!
- Go to Settings' Publishing section to change your Blogspot URL